Monday, November 8, 2010

Starving Artist

I don't think I've ever been as poor as I am right now.
I've got student loans rolling in (anyone know how to delay those?)
I can't drive.
Pubic transit doesn't run reliably enough to get me to a different set every day.
If every mile I walked today was worth one hundred dollars, I out-paced my bank account.
A collection of people owe me more than double the contents of said account. (Shows me how trusting to be. What a pricey lesson).
I don't know how I'm gonna make it through the new year.
I don't know if I'm gonna make it here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey on the student loan thing ask for a forbearance. It delays the payment and you still rack up interest but it won't trash your credit and they won't come after your knee caps. :) Why can't you drive?

    ReplyDelete