Saturday, February 26, 2011

The people that I'm with are good.
The place I live in is great.
The way my life is forming is encouraging.


I have no idea what I'm doing, and today was fairly discouraging. BUT tomorrow has promise and I'd like to belive that I'm drawing the positive toward me. Affirmative thoughts. Whatever that means. I will get repp'd before the 21st of March. I will meet up w. Danny (or Donald) soon.

I just wish I hadn't missed tonight. Danny Pudi personally (although drunkenly) invited me out to see him at Upstanding Citizen's Brigade but I didn't make it due to traffic. DUMB. and completely frustrating. I should focus on better things, I focus on bad and it bites me in the ass. I'm done. My ass is sore and it's not fun anymore.

Sunday (dodging the oscar traffic) I'll see "shitty jobs" at UCB and hopefully fix this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment