Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

On a somewhat lighter and brighter note than the last two posts:

It's New Year's Eve!!!

Soon we'll all be saying 'hello' to a bright new year AND decade. (Right? These things confuse me, I'm also bad at roman numerals...)
I'll be working tonight, which kind of sucks because I wont be able hang out with my loves, but I'll be paying rent in the morning, so that's a plus. Sorry kids, I adore you, but apparently not as much as my landlord adores taking my money!!

(I always feel like I'm being fake when I use '!'. I think it's because I so rarely vocalize this sort of excitment in real life).

I hope everyone has plenty of fun tonight, and stays safe. That's the most important part. I'd rather all my friends have horrible, awful nights and be safe than have too much of a good time and die. Hey, we've all got priorities.

1 comment:

  1. have too much of a good time and die.

    haha say it like it is sista

    ReplyDelete