Tuesday, March 9, 2010

brain fire

Sometimes I wish I had a Twitter account so that I could update it all the time. I think I'm pretty clever.
Sometimes I have to remind people that I am so clever.
I wonder why they keep forgettting?
Lame.
I just watched 'chronicles of narnia' live on jimmy fallon and I'll bet the extras in that video are tweeting about it.
IE: "andy sandberg just spilled my popcorn!!"
That's what I'd say.
My hair is not long, but my hair is not short.
I have a need for the truth.
I don't like Dr. Phil.
I do like Craig Ferguson.

I've been contemplating being famous lately, I think that'd be nice.
Sushi would also be nice right now. Yum yum.
There is a food place in springtown called 'yum yum bowl', I don't think I'd like to eat there.
Jimmy Kimmel is someone I am a fan of.
I don't really want to go to work today, but I have to. I need some money.
Work is fun, but...
Here are some things:
My name is not a whistle, or a snap of the fingers, or tapping on an empty glass/bottle.
The length of my skirt is up to me to decide, don't touch it.
Don't touch me.

Sometimes I think I should be on a reality show of some sort, we all should.
My friends are funny, attractive, talented and interesting.
The hamster cage is starting to smell.

1 comment:

  1. I like this update. That's what I'd tweet about. I remember that you are funny and clever. Write me another play, betch.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete