Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Frozen Custard and Death

what a lovely combination. I guess this happened yesterday, but little sleep gets me confused on my dates sometimes. I went to Andy's on a whim with my roommate. You may know him, Cole Bryant? Anyway, he's alright I guess.

So, we went to Andy's and I got complimented on my dress. That was nice.

We spent most of our time eating aforementioned custard and talking about death. I'm sure this conversation was sparked by the fesitval that was M.Jackson's memorial service. I decided that I want to be cremated. This is something I've mentioned before, but I really got to thinking about it. I'm an organ donor already, (but I'd like to keep my skin and eyes, thank you very much. I know I wont need them when you burn up my body, but it's just that I really don't want someone buffalo-billing me alright?). But, after that, what to do? I don't really wanna become something else someone has to dust once a week. And, urns are expensive. So I guess just plant a tree or something and mix me into the dirt. Ah, to become fertilizer...
Yeah, do that. Anyone who happens to read this, if I die soon have me cremated and plant a tree in me. In a graveyard though, cause I don't want to get cut down or have some stupid kid fall out of my future branches. Dumb kids, always climbing dead people trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment