Tuesday, June 23, 2009

lazy summer days

I've had two days off in a row. It's been amazing. Right now I'm sipping my coffee, writing this, listening to music, making plans and catching up with old friends. the roomies are all gone so, I'm lounging about in my bathrobe. What a life. I think I may work out and shower later. Go to the pool. Read. I really like my life

Some things I am looking forward to:

1) Canoeing this weekend. I've never been and am excited. Also, I really want to spend some good goof-off time with all the kids.

2) Mewithoutyou concert in Lawrence. I hope I can get the day off of work because this will be amazing. the new album is like nothing i have ever heard before and I am obsessed with 'King beetle on a coconut estate'

3) July 4th. I have no idea what I'm doing, but hopefully I'll be in St. Joe with the family. I haven't seen the boys in a very long time. Maybe I'll stop in Cameron and visit my mom and nana too, havent seen them since Christmas. That's far too long.

4) Grocery Shopping. I'm so hungry.

5) L.A

No comments:

Post a Comment