Sunday, June 13, 2010

haha, sorry

Wow,
I really sucked at keeping up on that. Sorry. Denver was nice to drive through/out. Probably because everyone was high or something. (Like, it's totes legal there). Driving through the mountains was rough though, my poor little car was all loaded down and couldn't really pull up the hills. I was in the slow lane with all the semi-trucks. It was awesome. Going downhill was pretty crazy, I always felt like I was gonna fly out of control and have to use one of the emergency truck ramps. I want to see one of those being used at some point btw.

After that was desert. Lots of desert. Utah got a little scary, every time I left a town there were signs telling me that there wouldn't be any more food or petrol for the next 200 miles or so. That was kind of terrifying. I decided to take my time though, and pulled over a lot at look out stations to take pictures of canyons and Red Dead Redemption style territory.

The hotel in St. George sucked so much. It was scary and dark and had the worst decor I'd ever seen. BUT I did see my first In 'n out burger joint there, so I was reassured that I was getting close.

I didn't stop in Vegas because I would still be in Vegas.

Then I got to my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment