Sunday, June 13, 2010

I will put pics up on facebook as soon as I can. I'm still waiting for my bed to get here (never use uhaul to ship, they suck soooo much). So far the only things on my walls are paintings my friends made me, picutres of you, and my Jim poster. Fan-tastic.

Since my place is empty and sad, I've been spending nights with 'The Jasons'. Evans and Goff, as we call them. Andy and Hamill live here too, so there are 5 of us in a 2 bedroom apartment. For those of you who may not have an idea of what that looks like, Hamill has his own room because he cheers for the Brewers. Evans lives in the living/dining/kitchen area. Andy sleeps on a mattress on the floor in the second bedroom. Jason and I bunk there too. I'm glad he has a big bed and is willing to share, but I need my own space and feel just awful that I'm intruding on thiers. So generous of them to share though.

That's pretty much it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment