Sunday, January 17, 2010

Petition the Lord with Prayer

You really have to hear it 'live' for it to be any good.
Am I really doing this again? I'm doing this again. Awe-some.
I don't think anyone comoletely grasps the power of that word. Awesome. Have I ever really been in awe of something or someone? I think so. Take a guess at what/who. If you know me at all, AT ALL, you know the answer. 'Show me the way to the next whiskey bar, oh, don't ask why, oh, don't ask why. If we don't find the way to the next whiskey bar, I tell you we must die. I tell you we must die.' If you can't place it, you fail.
I'm doing this again?
I now must say goodbye.

Scream with me now,
scream my love,
my love
let the notes swell from your throat,
the noise escape your lungs
Scream w. me now my loves
my boy
my girl
scream to the sky
you dont need to understand
dont pretend to understand
we are dogs
creatures biting
at sister earth's ankles
rope her in
tie her down
scream for generations
howl for blood
scream w. me now
w. me now
w. me now
howl howl howl
w. me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment