Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snot

I think I am more susceptible to certain people's germs than I am to others. I grew up as a really sickly kid, but have gotten a lot better since then. I still catch colds more often than most people, but I'm no where near as weak as I was as a child. BUT I have noticed that when some of my friends get sick, I will catch it. Doesn't matter what it is. I'm pretty sure that if Landon or Michael had the chicken pox, I would get it too, even though I've had it before. It's not even really a matter of who I spend the most time with, I mean, Ferranto had mono and I spent a lot of time around him, didn't catch it. Darian gets sick and I don't. Same with Sweets. She had shingles and I was her scene partner. No way I shouldn't have gotten it.
I wonder why my body lets in some people's germs and not others. Not that I want everyone's germs, I'd rather not have any, but still. It is a curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment