Sunday, June 14, 2009

2 am and it's

time to die.

I am sick. I am tired. The neighbor bro's have ignored my pleas for their silence.

It's time to take matters into my own hands....

Seriously, I'm tap-tap-typing this out at quarter after 2 in the morning and it's the second time I've woken up to some obnoxious girl squealing something about ..."but that's not cheating! Braaaaddd!"
Dear Lord,
I swear, I'm trying to be a good person. But this, this is too much. A girl can only listen to so much Korn and linkon park. I can't even misspell it properly I'm so tired. I swear they're listening to the 'Queen of the Damned' soundtrack. Oh God. You have to help. They won't listen to me anymore...

Really. Really Bro's, I know it's summer, I know it's a weekend. But, but I have a job. I have a cold. I know I probably wouldn't be sleeping anyway, I know that, but I really feel like i had a chance tonight. I drifted off at a pretty decent hour, I've had a long day, I've earned this sleep.

And you're stealing it away.

They just skipped tracks to listen to a really. really. bad. cover of Hotel California. It's like a drunken brofest singalong on my porch. That's it. Last straw.

I'm going to destroy them...

No comments:

Post a Comment