Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day One

Okay, okay.
So here it is.
The thing is,
I'm not a writer. Sure, I hit the right keys for words and sometimes the right word combos show up, but a good enough writer for my own blog?
Probably not.

The good news (for you) is that I'm gonna try anyway. Well, maybe that's not so good for you.

Oh man, this is a rocky start.

Points if you know what the title is from.

I was bored and listening to The Doors, so I cleaned the house today. All of it. Except the bathroom. And Liz's room. And Cole/Lisa/Laura's room. But other than that, I rocked the domestic duties.

Our vaccum didn't work. Turns out the spinny thing with the brushes on the bottom of the vaccum is important and does not work if it is coated in hair and thread. I say 'coated' because it literally looked like I'd murdered and stolen the coat off of a small, dusty animal when I was done hacking at it with the scissors.

BUT, the house is clean, the balcony space has expanded, Sammie got some exercise, the stove is clean and it's all thanks to Jim Morrison.

1 comment:

  1. I love that cole is living in Lisa's room. The Looking Glass is the best place in Springfield. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete